I love these photos! Thank you for taking them, and publishing them.
I came across your site through a Google image search.
I hereby informed you that i have a “world’s oldest and antique novel named-“MACBETH”. This novel is written by the great and famous author named “WILLIAM SHAKESPEARE”.
• This novel is 285 years old.
• it contains picture of lady mark also
• This novel is written in the year of 1606 and published in the year of 1623 by allied publication (London).
• It is very small novel it’s length is 3 cm and height is 5 cm and birth Is just 1.5 cm only.
• The weight of this novel is only 16 grams.
• It has total 315 pages and the characters are readied by necked eyes.
Publicity of this novel
This photograph of this novel is published in all the newspapers and magazine. The photographs and the story of this novel are published in the following famous magazines and newspaper. These is as follows
(1) “INDO ASIAN NEWS SERVICE LIMITED”(NEWS-AGENCY OF AMERICA AS WELL AS INDIA)
(2) “THE TIMES OF INDIA” (THE FAMOUS NEWSPAPER OF INDIA)
(3) “DIVYA BHASKAR” (NEWS-PAPER)
(4) “SANDESH” (NEWS-PAPER)
(5) “ABHIYAN” (MAGAZINE)
(6) “GUJARAT SAMACHAR”(NEWS-PAPER)
(9) “ETV”(NEWS CHANNEL)
(10) “AAJ-TAK”(NEWS CHANNEL)
(11) “Z NEWS”(NEWS CHANNEL)
So if you are interested than e-mail to me or contact me. My contact number is 9638869006(India). I hope you will answer me very soon. I am waiting for your reply. If you want to look after any document or any certificate or any proof about this antique novel then I will surely provide the certificate and other documents of this antique novel……
i have about 50 oldest n antique photoes of 111 years old..i have also oldest n antique books of 175 years old….i have so many antique iteams…
Ha! When I was in Paris recently I took almost exactly the same pictures – I love all the beautifully-bound books displayed in the windows of musty old wood-panelled bookshops!
Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:
You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. ( Log Out / Change )
You are commenting using your Twitter account. ( Log Out / Change )
You are commenting using your Facebook account. ( Log Out / Change )
You are commenting using your Google+ account. ( Log Out / Change )
Connecting to %s
Notify me of new comments via email.